During our recent New York trip, we happened over the Museum of Modern Art's fabulous store to check out the fine offerings. Inside, you can see how cleanly items are displayed. Oh, hey, look! Fred items! M-cups and M-Spoons 2-Carat Cup Half Pint Spilt Milk Switch Thank you, MoMA, for carrying some of our products. It's an honor to grace your stylish shelves!
The Joy of Fred Blog » Fred's Rockin' Retailers
They had a heapin' helpin' of Food Face plates: And we nearly flipped when we saw Heads Up on the shelves: They had many of our stylin' key covers, with a side order of Borrow My Pen?: M-Cups and Unzipped, lookin' good on the shelves together: Thank you Pleasant Surprise, for the pleasant surprise. From the highlands of Cumberland, we salute you.
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »