The hardest part was grasping the extent to which Valentine’s Day had become more obnoxious than enjoyable and finding glimmers of hope in the traditions of this holiday. Our first step was sitting down with our friends Jennifer Elsner and David Shields of Viewers Like You…to have a discussion on the merits and demerits of this love-filled day.In the Fred studio, we work at such a fast-and-furious pace, it's easy to lose sight (or just forget about) the process, and while we know it's happening in our subconscious to an extent, it's nice to be reminded of it in a more tangible form. (via Brand New) And while we're on the topic of Valentine's Day, here are some fun V-Day links from the past week: Liz Lemon rendered in Nerds, by a nerd, Craigslist rendered in Victorian adverts, and finally a love song rendered by the Flight of the Conchords.
The Joy of Fred Blog » Inspiration
Armin Vit and Bryony Gomez-Palacio — not so much for the end result, but for the process.
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »