The Joy of Fred Blog » Just For Fun
…compiled in one short video. And ultimately solved by any number of as-see-on-TV products.
We’ll let you in on a little secret: of the hundreds of product submissions we receive, there are always a few that remind us of these ridiculous patents. Take one crazy idea, add a witty name, et voila! A Fred product.Ooooh, were it so easy… sing my gray hairs in unison. Since we can’t show you any of the more outlandish submissions, we’ll share these patents with you. You get the picture.
Comedian Mark Malkoff sets out to disprove the myth that New York is unfriendly by attempting to transport himself from the southern most end of Manhattan as far north possible only by having people on the street physically carry him along the way.[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi4ClspNrNs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0] "You're Like Yoda, Man"
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »