Rainy days and Mondays typically get us down- but THEN, we hear news like THIS and get all perky-like! Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine has once again featured one of our summery new products in their current June/July issue. Check out the Tropsticks! Seeing that reminded us of another nifty occurrence in early May- Aristocakes appearing on The Today Show! Just look how those royally adorable cupcakes enhance the table. You can tell that Matt and Bobbie can't wait until they cut to a commercial so they can scarf those down! Lalalalala... well, it's turning out to be a nice day after all, despite the spring-in-New-England rain. How's YOUR day going? Sally forth!
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »