The Joy of FRED Blog
the dieline back in Dec that had some nice things to say about the packaging that we do at Fred. I'm a firm believer that over-packaging is a way of hiding a crappy product. If the item is good, it should be able to speak for itself, without all the flash and fluff. I have purchased many products with slick packaging, only to be extremely disappointed when I finally got to the real thing. I felt like I was tricked. We hopefully will continue to make products worthy of showing off. And dieline, thanks for noticing.
- OMG it’s XYZ!
- Fred’s Tips for Successful Stamped Cookies
- Today’s the day for tea!
- Fred’s Must-have Mustache
- Fred Sox Outing!
- NYIGFers: We’re Moving AGAIN!
- Live! On Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Knocked Up?
- Hey! Ho! Chicago!
- winsor said “Hi Bill, Please check with our distributor for…” »
- winsor said “Hi Sandra, Sorry for taking so long to…” »
- 2Shopper said “Congrats on being featured by Kathie Lee Gifford! ” »
- 2Shopper said “Thanks for the awesome recipes! Will have to…” »
- 2Shopper said “These are so cute and hilarious! and not…” »
- Bill said “Please tell me there is somewhere i can…” »
- sandra said “what recipe do I use for Cursed Cookies?…” »
- Marielle said “Hi! I am loving your moustache cookie cutters!…” »
- mark said “This super cute dummy is available in the…” »
- mark said “We have the Mr Tea and many other…” »